Spanish Conversation – Beginning/Low Intermediate – 10 Sessions
Course Description –
This course presents conversation, grammar, and vocabulary constantly. The course offers presentation and practice of the contents of the lesson that the student works online autonomously. Students are exposed to presentation videos with native speakers, guided presentation of the contents, interactive and audio activities, evaluation test and oral and written exercises to be tutored by ELA’s instructor.
Students have access to extension and/or deepening of the contents through videos and interactive and communicative activities for work in face-to-face, blended courses or for autonomous work.
Spanish students use situational videos with grammatical explanations, interactive activities to work on all the contents ( online or in downloadable files for class work with the instructor) and a communicative sequence with downloadable material for tutored and/or face-to-face work.
What You Will Learn
- Conversation, Grammar, and Vocabulary on each Lesson
- Pronombres personales yo y tú – Género y número de los sustantivos – Sonidos c/z/s y g/gu/j – Alfabeto
- Verbos llamarse y ser – Género y número de los adjetivos
- Verbos tener, vivir, hablar – Artículos determinados e indeterminados
- 3.ª persona singular del presente de indicativo – Adjetivos posesivos – Demostrativos y MAS…
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes