Facilitating professional success & language – cross cultural training through the walls of virtual space!
ELA’s virtual space and teaching tools provide a personalized learning path to support students’ focus on learning priorities being able to blend the four language English skills simultaneously.
ELA’s innovative approach delivers English language instruction considering effective learning techniques for specific language skills, diverse types of exercises such as written exercises, error-analysis exercises; let’s talk exercises, listening and pronunciation exercises, and expansion and games practices. At the same time, the teaching approach of listening & speaking and reading & writing are part of integrated skill courses. They all incorporate critical thinking and academic skills with language development engaging students through authentic and attractive curriculum.
ELA’s academic teaching direction leads English learners to be competitive for the academic demands of college level and university study. Elite Language Academy methodology builds a natural, logical design for English learners to own their learning!
Elite Language Academy platforms:
- Deliver Online Instruction using video & audio materials
- Online Practice using an interactive environment with instant feedback and tips to scaffold learning.
- Monitor’s learner’s performance online
- Design classes to target weak areas
- Mobile, tablet, and desktop computers are friendly.
- Enables 24/7 Access
- Apply Frequent Assessments
- Engage students
Elite Language Academy courses accomplish the following pedagogical goals:
- Interaction –based
- Every single course is linked to an interactive and innovative academic platform to deliver teaching content in varied linguistic ways.
- Personalize the learning experience.
- The presence of instructors incorporates their professional expertise clarifying specific lessons, enhancing skills, and monitoring student’s learning process.
- Promote active and inductive learning encouraging independent learners.
- Instructors are meant to use diagnostic reports to view student scores. Instructors monitor student progress on activity or test as often as needed. Instructors use their professionalism to analyze class data to determine steps for remediation and support.
- Recognize the importance of review and recycling
- Our organization welcomes constant communication with students to be able to complete the course on time via different means such e-mails, announcement, text-messaging, and instructor’s professional preference taking control of the facilitator’s role.