Course AE395 Listening/ Interpersonal Skills III
Are you ready to reinforce Academic English Interpersonal Skills? Then this is the course that will begin your journey into mastering the world language. This 8-week course will get you started on building the necessary skills to improve your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills in English. As you complete sections of the course, you will have synchronous sessions with a certified English Instructor that will provide an engaging session to improve the skills that you have been practicing.
Course Description: A course built to facilitate native speakers of languages other than English toward effective application of the consonant and vowel sounds, and the stress, intonation, and rhythm patterns of American English as encountered in daily communicative settings.
AE295 or placement test.
B1_B1+ of the CEFR English Level Placement Guide
- The Sound System of American English
- Listening Comprehension and Note Taking
- Spoken Production
What You Will Learn:
- Recognize the general sound system of American English at an intermediate level.
- Comprehend topics and main ideas when listening to extended speech at an intermediate level.
- Perform communicative functions at an intermediate level.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 5
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes