Are you ready to learn English? Then this 8-week ultimate online course will offer you the linguistic English knowledge to communicate effectively and accurately in the four English language skills in Writing, Reading, Listening/Speaking, and Grammar. This online course presents a natural and realistic language approach stressing conversation techniques and strategies to obtain learners’ fluency and confidence. Students receive inductive learning to work out grammatical structures and English usage for themselves. This online course incorporates Interaction –based, personalizes the learning experience, encourages students to be independent learners, and offers flexibility to meet the needs of specific classes. Moreover, the included online workbook enhances learner’s English learning experience. Writing tasks, grammar practice, reading, vocabulary, and speech strategies offer transparent models and support.
As you complete sections of the course to guarantee your teaching-learning success, you will have 4 synchronous sessions with a certified English Instructor that will provide engaging sessions to improve the skills that you have been practicing in your own virtual space!!!
The design of this course is part of an extensive research to assist students achieve a higher level of proficiency to become effective English speakers. This course offers lessons for students who have reached the advanced level of English proficiency. This course structure teaches the language, skills, and strategies that students need to reach beyond upper-intermediate level and to speak and write in English naturally, effectively, and appropriately.
ENGLISH 6A OR English Level Placement Assessment- C1 – C2 of the CEFR Guide
What You Will Learn:
- To understand a wide range of longer and more demanding texts or conversations.
- To express ideas without too much searching.
- To use the language for social, academic or professional situations effectively.
- To create well structured and detailed texts on complex topics understanding almost everything read or heard with ease.
- To summarize information from a variety of sources into a coherent presentation expressing themselves with precise meaning in complex scenarios.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes